Saturday, January 24, 2009

Study searching for Signing Babies 8-18 months old

If you are interested in helping out in a study on language acquisition in signing babies, please read the request from researcher Greta Mueller.

Email from Greta Mueller:

Dear mothers,

As dedicated mothers who care about the wellbeing of their children, I would like to ask you to participate in my survey. My name is Greta Mueller and I study psychology at the University of Trier in Germany. I study language development and early communication skills in children. For this reason I am looking for mothers of 8-18 months old children from USA and Canada who are practicing baby signing and willing to complete an online questionnaire about this topic.

It takes about 25-40 minutes to complete the questionnaire. I ensure that I will keep your answers in confidence. Your data serves scientific purposes only and will not be misused.

http://ofb.msd-media.de/language_development/?password=mybaby

For any further information please feel free to contact me.
language.research.mueller@googlemail.com

Thank you very much,
Greta

No comments: